A free guide is now available to help people navigate the newest changes in Medicare benefits since the Affordable Care Act was signed into legislation last year. Washington, D.C. -info-zine is making the fifteen-page publication available. Vital information includes
- How to access drug discounts now available when you reach the gap in the Medicare plan known as “the doughnut hole”
- How to qualify for free and low-cost coverage for preventative services, such as mammograms, prostate screenings, flu shots, and wellness visits
- New limits on annual out-of-pocket costs
- Explanations of enrollment dates and qualifying criteria
- Contact information for key agencies, including toll-free numbers for assistance in every state
Free copies of Medicare: 6 Things You Need to Know Now are available for a limited time by calling 1-855-CR-GUIDE or visiting http://ConsumerReportsHealth.org.